Idea Items for DB Shop

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blinken, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Blinken New Member

DPG should sell the guildhall teleport items that come in the more expensive versions of each expansion in the Cash shop. That way folks that missed an expansion in the past can get one of the items for their guild hall.

Seems like it would be a very easy thing for them to do and would generate some sales and make life easier for folks!
  2. Mossaa Augur

They will at some point bundle the items from old expansions and sell them for premium price. Just like they have done with some expansions already
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I don't think I have seen any of the guild teleporters in the bundles. I have seen the personal teleporters and loved getting the parrot at the time I was doing the TDS progression along with the boat house I wanted.
  4. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I think the placeable teleporters would be FAB for the shop, too. I would love, too, to see more single items from old expansions added, especially the placeables.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Let me buy tinkering unlock on any race.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Xurn Journeyman

How about selling dual invisibility potions - one that casts both regular AND invis undead? Few classes have this capability by themselves, so a short duration potion could be valuable to many players, and a revenue stream to the developer.
    Nennius likes this.
  7. demi Augur

only 2 classes have this afaik only 1 class can cast both on group that is BARD .. Rogue has SoS for himself and i think he can use an AA that casts 1 on group but its a lessor version and not sure if it does both or just invis .. those are the only 2 classes i know that can cast both ..

now if you have multiple toons you can coordinate with them or set up a macro hot key that will cast 1 from each toon and both can land on you or group .. ive done it with my mage and pally many times and im sure it will work with anytoon that has invis or IvU .. the trick is the cast time instant vs a cast time .. 1 of them needs a cast time forget which ..
  8. Sobmre Augur

why not just sell upgrades to the guy who sells you stones in your guild hall so he has more stones aval
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Ornaments, player made ornaments
  10. Mossaa Augur

I do not like player made stuff, not missions, not gear, not ornaments. Let DB keep the game and control all that happens from server side.
  11. Sobmre Augur

you forgot to add you do not like green eggs
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I would like a COH potion. :D
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Weapon Candy Cane ornament (Please bring back!)
    Will donate

Pizza slice weapon ornament.

Candy Cane bow ornament (Long bow)