Black Friday Bag Sale :(

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Clawgrip, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Clawgrip New Member

This yearly bag sale that no one needs is less then laughable this point. Instead of previously available Heritage Crates that would generate Big $$$ we get bag sales... Many of us are tired of trying to hide the 200 bags we already have that we cant even give to our boxes....
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

3. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Bag sales make sense for people who churn through TLP servers. I have so many unclaimed bags from expansion purchases the past few years that I have no real use for.

Maybe one day I'll start a TLP character with 400+ bag slots starting at level 1. o_O
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Andarriel like this.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

On live, they have out-phased vendor-loot, so the only things you pick up, are tradeskill mats, quest-items and stat-gear. Traders depot will minimize the need for using bags for storing tradeskill mats.
    Selling statgear in bazaar is not an userfriendly experience, that requires you to either have dedicated bazaar-accounts or only sell when you are offline, or haggle for kronos. Imho trading in EQ1 is badly designed, so many skip it.

So on live you pretty much only need bags for clickies/consumables and quest items.

My guess is that most active players on live, already have more bag-space than they need.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  5. TheStugots Augur

Well…lucky for all of us, they don’t force us to buy anything they put on sale.

Take a breath. Carry on.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Never seems to be a very good discount on bags either :( 36 slots are to small for me they need to come with bigger ones.
  7. demi Augur

aye agree.. i believe they had 36 slots in market when ingame bags were only up to like 34 or 38 slots so wasnt too much of a gap .. now you can get many 38+ size ones easily up to 44 .. they need to make the marketplace bags go up to like 50+ now slots to make it worth it imho ..
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea they be huge sellers.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

They like using the large bags as a draw to help nudge folks to buy the more expensive expansion options so I doubt you will ever see bags matching those in marketplace. As long as they go with premium and collector etc editions of expansions that is where the largest bags will be. In my opinion at least.