Last day to get pre order bonus stuff?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Cicelee Augur

When is the last day to pre order the new expansion and get the pre order stuff? I assume December 5th but hoping for actual confirmation
  2. Rayzen Elder

You can still get all the "Bonus items" if you purchase an upgrade...at any time. The only item that says pre-order is the Weapon ornament. I'm assuming that you can "pre-order", and still get that on the 5th. I'm not 100% positive though.
  3. demi Augur

aye the only thing that is a pre-order bonus is the ornament ... all other items can be had with ordering the basic thru the premium anytime .. even the TS depot comes basic with the $35 package..
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

I am under the impression that pre order only includes access to the Beta server, all the rest of the bonuses for the various packs will remain available for purchase up until the next expansion comes up for sale.

Edit: ah the weapon ornament is pre order
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Everyone else has covered what part goes away.

I am kinda remembering that the pre-order goes away when the servers come down for patching or after the servers come back up for expansion release, but if you want the ornaments, I wouldn't wait any longer than the 5th to be safe. If something happens to the account page or the order/CC processing on the 6th you will be out of luck for sure.
    demi likes this.
  6. demi Augur

as soulbanshee mentions , If you want the sword ornament I wouldnt chance waiting till the 6th jic .. I'm not into ornaments so dont care either way .. im gonna wait till after the expansion comes out to purchase mine , might even wait till after the holidays .. will see