Fixed Journeyman Speed AA not updating

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Smoothie, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Smoothie New Member

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Wed Oct 26 17:28:34 2022

Character: Level 118 Necromancer (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby
    Server: Tunare

Description: My Journeyman Speed AA does not update to 6 of 6 flags for progression. I got flagged for it today. I have completed 24 explorers. And I have clicked on my Journeyman's Compass for update. But it still shows only 5 of 6 completed in the AA under the Special Tab. I have already submitted a ticket. They are looking into it. And have asked me to /bug report it.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

When you click it is it saying you are maxed, or are you just counting? Its number of expansions completed. Try one more expansion and see what it says.
  3. Rancid Biskits

I just tried clicking the compass and instead of it showing status and updating the AA it points you true north.
  4. Smoothie New Member

It is as Rancid as indicated as well. It simply puts me true north.

I have checked all the expansions and compared to my other toons that have made it to 6 of 6.

I do see the server is down for 3 hours maintenance so maybe this is one of the fixes?
    Duder and Rancid like this.
  5. Mukkul Augur

I confirm this. My Journeyman's Compass was at "23 out of 24 qualifying explorer achievements". I just completed Explorer on my 24th expansion and now clicking the Compass only points me north. No status message on how many expansions explored. No update to my Journeyman's Speed AA which is stuck at 5/6.
    Duder and Rancid like this.
  6. mewkus Augur

I decided to complete a bunch of my Explorer achievements yesterday and ran all around to the various zones that I'd been missing. My Journeyman's Speed AA started at 2/6. Apart from a single LDoN traveler (that'll take a while), I have completed all the expansions through the Darkened Sea. I lost count, but I probably completed ten or eleven expansions' worth of explorer achievements and I'm still at 2/6 on my Journeyman's Speed.

My compass just points me North as well. I don't know if it really adds anything to the information here, but clicking my compass also drops my invis. There is no emote/feedback telling me what my completion ratio is.
    Duder likes this.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

It's always had True North attached to it, with whatever trickery to instead call a script. One of the spell refactorings in the last year or 2 must have broken it so now its just casting the spell insead of calling the script.

Any of the other items that do something that have True North attached get broken too?
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=205
  8. Iven Antonius Bayle

Same here. A few months ago it always showed the progression status instead.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Lurrus New Member

This is happening on both my chars too.
    Duder likes this.
  10. Meeko Developer(Code)

The problem causing the item's script not to run has been located and the issue is now being tracked internally. Thanks for the report.
    Rancid, Duder and Mukkul like this.
  11. Meeko Developer(Code)

This issue was fixed with yesterday's Live Update.