I thought about making a human warrior, and the deity I want that changed to without like EQ2 starts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scott Mullenix, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Scott Mullenix I like troll sk, troll shaman, and ikzar necro.

out as. This will be more satisfying. The agnostic means definition means not believing in a God existing. The game gods exist in the game. So, the agnostic is deceived. Changing the name to "None" would be better.
  2. Xenze Elder

Minor misconception actually: Agnostic doesn't mean "i do not believe in higher powers", it's simply "I choose no faith, nor disbelief in any higher power"
  3. Stymie Pendragon

In my humble opinion, this seams like an odd request that appears to be entirely based upon semantics. I say this as a person who has zero faith in man-made deities in real life.

Doesn't the definition of agnostic cover your request already? It does for me, at least.

Google says that agnostic means:
    A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God
  4. DeadRagarr Augur

Agnostic is the true choice though. Just because a being SAYS they are a god doesn't mean they are.

They are just magical, and like other magical things they have powers. They are powerful, but still we have killed them. So gods? No. Just powerful magical monsters.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So you want a warrior's deity changed to what its like in EQ2?

Not going to happen. You would have to go play EQ2 to get your wish fulfilled.
  6. Riou EQResource

All of the "gods" basically die in the SoD initial story line too, they were also like dead before the PoP timeline reset too, so even atheist like the OP is probably thinking about instead could easily work too

The only thing that might be an actual "god" in EQ lore is like The Nameless which is just the EQ Devs
    Nennius and Scott Mullenix like this.