Please extend the experience

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Like this comment , extend the bonus exp!
    demi, Metanis and Brontus like this.
  2. Hekaton Augur

not like theres not something coming down the pipe in a week and a half
    Rijacki and Nennius like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

It is very tempting to want it to continue. But all good things come to an end.
    Treiln likes this.
  4. Herf Augur

I for one will savor this event for a long time after.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd prefer extention of bonus rares.
  6. Treiln Augur

I’m enjoying the double loot. It’s nice getting bonus gear from Nameds while I’m leveling. Not to mention all the extra TS items that are dropping left and right. And making 100k-200k in diamonds alone simply while leveling for the day.
    Laurana likes this.
  7. Windance Augur

The bonus XP was really nice. We managed to push a returning player to 120 fairly easily. Not looking forward to trying to help her grind out 15-20k AA at normal rates though. Hopefully she doesn't get frustrated and quit again.
  8. Tucoh Augur

Please don't, I need a break. My family misses me and the list of chores is starting to pile up!
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

Thats how it should be all the time. and the double loot go ahead and hit that at 6 -8 months into the expansion! IT was great THANK YOU!
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

Fix the raid/mission chests to drop more items so we get the ores, then extend that out for another week.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

12. Sissruukk Rogue One

13. Hekaton Augur

work around is not using the advanced loot window
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Shouldn't have to be a work around if they claimed it was fixed. They didn't say to not use the advloot window, they just said the problem was fixed.
  15. Soulbanshee Augur

It's also the beta updates.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For someone who doesn't raid, and doesn't know what the underlying issue is, could you explain this?

Something shows up when just plain looting the corpse, but doesn't show up in advanced loot? Sounds unbelievable!
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The chests can only show so many items and it seems that if you loot it off the chest manually that would cause some hidden items to appear.
    Tatanka likes this.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As to my thoughts on extending, I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, it's awesome! Even more than the bonus XP (since my mains are max level, and have most all of the useful AAs now) is the combined bonus to names and loot (and generous ones, at that)! It's like loot pinata time (don't know how to make the Spanish "n", LOL!). So why not want it extended?

On the other hand, as Tucoh said, if it's running, you feel obligated to take advantage of it. For those of us who don't play a ton normally, it's a big distraction ;)

What I do find ironic is, the OP didn't give a reason for wanting the extension. Just basic greed, I guess! (That's not a slam, I think we all feel the same way ;) )
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thanks. Since I don't raid, I didn't realize loot slots were limited. Makes perfect sense.