[Request] Illusion: Ancient Totem for the High Elf Heritage Crate.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Nov 12, 2022.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I would like to humbly request a Totem Man or Ancient Totem illusion for the upcoming High Elf Heritage Crate.

[IMG]

Thanks!
    Knifen likes this.
  2. Iven the Lunatic

Might be a good familiar illusion. Don't want to see this thing in high elf size.
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

As long as it's not another city guard. Last few have just been that races' guards. Really wish for Dwarves they went with a Garanel Rucksif model. Having a severed head ghost dwarf would of been much cooler than dwarf guard.
    For high elf I imagine the illusion would be the old elves from Takish-Hiz
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=20564

But for some reason I think they were a part of the half elf crate. So I'm not sure what other prominent high elf symbol or creature in Gfay would be closely tied to them for their illusion. Be lame if it was just a Bixie/brownie
  4. Tucoh Augur

Totem Man model is pretty cool.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Iven the Lunatic

City guards are cool and the dwarven ones are hard to beat. Their red trousers do look like satin boxer shorts ! :cool:

The Takish Hiz model for the half elf was a bit unsuitable but that race does lack an unique home town. For high elves it is also a bit challenging to find suitable illusions. Some vampires on faydwer were high elves... the only problem is that all of them do look like dark elves. Iirr an avenging caitiff is related to high elf or wood elf parents (see Overseer agent and this quest). There is also Sir Ariam Arcanum in Befallen who was a high elf paladin. For animal (pet / familiar) illusions a fae drake hatchling and a forest drakeling woud fit.

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    Vumad and Rijacki like this.