Restless assault - supercharged restless hero spawned

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LesserArchi, Jan 26, 2020.

1. LesserArchi Elder

I have encountered the supercharged restless hero while killing the first named mob, Koldan Wallbreak. About 40% into HP, restless hero spawned. Shortly after attacking the hero all my toons died. Merc healer survived though. The bug fix may have not applied to the missions yet. I have only finished this mission 3 times after the patch.
  2. Tobynn Augur

I have only seen restless hero once. Someone got overzealous and killed the wrong Narandi clone, tank was rewarded with a death, couple other group members also ate it. I evac'd to find the landing point was within agro range of this restless hero, who chased me round n round immune to snare root etc. Made trying to rez/recover impossible.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. LesserArchi Elder

I do see the restless hero killing the wrong Narandi time to time but this is first time I’ve seen supercharged and also spawned while killing the first mob. Within few seconds all 5 toons and 5 pets died, while cleric merc survived due to no time for aggro on the restless hero.
  4. LesserArchi Elder

(sorry, the detail isn't clear, I had press the printscreen to capture it but can't find the file, just learned that you have press windows key + printscreen to take the screen shot)
    I have not played this event for long time, but since the bonus event is going on I thought I should try. Probably have played several times over the years, not many.

Spot is at the east side, Given that Thurgadin is north.
    Saw this darn mob again today, near the previous encounter spot, it must have spawned right after the first event encounter Koldan Wallbreaker (or could have been there all along at start of the event). Kill the first encounter and heading back to the Zrelik, the quest guy, and suddenly all my toons died including the merc healer. Check the combat tab and there was nothing about any hits or anything like the first encounter.

I see yellow text message in tab saying about being chilled, feeling like about to die or something. Later noticed this Restless Hero at the bottom of Ice spike column thingy.
    Clicked on the Restless Hero, he had a buff on it, description resembles similarity to the yellow text message.

Just checking see if I am the only one getting this guy pop at first event.