[ MISCHIEF SERVER ] - <MAJOR> is recruiting active raiders!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by ZYLIE COYOTE, Feb 27, 2022.

1. ZYLIE COYOTE New Member

<MAJOR> is recruiting active raiders on the MISCHIEF TLP SERVER! Are you looking for that happy place between hardcore and casual? Want a chill environment that still focuses on clearing content within a few weeks of its release? Don’t want to deal with managing “points” and bidding against guildies for gear? <Major> may be a good fit!

<Major> focuses on an open and transparent leadership style that values feedback to evolve to the best version of itself. Most of our leadership has been around since 1999, and <Major> as a whole has been rocking TLPs since Agnarr. On **Mischief** we will be taking <Major> as far as our members are willing to go and are focused on a single raid force.

RAID TIMES: Wed / Fri / Sun 8PM EST start, normally lasting until 11~12pm EST
    LOOT SYSTEM: Modified Suicide Kings system w/attendance requirement
    RULES: 30%+ 30RA to have a spot on the MSK list
    CURRENT PROGRESSION: Quarm on farm, PoTime Weekly
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ZTXFdBHz5t

<Major> Is looking for most classes, currently the below listed are closed. All other classes are open for discussion. <Major> will never turn away a group of friends or family because one is a closed class. Just be aware that we are heavy on the closed classes so gear will be more contested for those classes.

Closed Classes: Paladin, Shadow Knight

Feel free to contact Iyacc (leader), Zylie, Ootoc, Gwenyth, Slayeth, Panarin or any member for details or questions! Also Iyacc says, “We have cookies!”
  2. Iyacc Augur

bump

Currently doing LDoN raids twice a week and Water/Fire splits 3rd night. Gates drops in a week so we'll be full Gates progression at that time. We won't be the first done, we'll keep to our schedule, but we'll have it all cleared by the second week without waking you up in the middle of the night to chase CBQ.
  3. Iyacc Augur

Gates on farm, looking for a few more to fill raid spots and have fun.

WAR
    DRU
    CLR
    ENC
    and maybe a few dps to fill in around the edges. Raids are near full to full with some boxes so still room for a few good players.
  4. Corilleous Elder

Come join us and have some fun!!
    Everything is on farm, great people to run with.
  5. Stinkee_Fingers New Member

Come join us, especially if you play during the day!!
  6. Iyacc Augur

Most classes open at this time - except maybe knights...

Specifically in need of a couple main enchanters and druids for DoDH.
  7. Claudiaa New Member

Hey there. I just started on the server. I am duo monk/shaman.
    I might play necro/shaman as well.
    I like your raid schedule.
    Tried to join the discord but the link won't work.

let me know if you'd take someone that is still leveling

Thank you
  8. Iyacc Augur

Still recruiting for people looking to raid DoDH and upcoming expansions.
    Most classes open right now.