Mercenaries not Healing Pets.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by FatmantheBst, Nov 8, 2022.

1. FatmantheBst New Member

Merc not healing pet. I have tried everything. Log, new merc, suspend, change stance...This has happened before. I run 3 pets and are my main tanks. Anyone else having this problem? Any help? (Up date mercs not healing my toons)
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Do all 3 pets have taunt on? Only taunt on one pet.

The person that owns the pet that is taunting, are they set at main tank?

The 3 pet characters, do you have any heal spells blocked?

Do all mercs have auto assist enabled?
  3. FatmantheBst New Member

Now the mercs just do not heal right. I have had taunt on all pets. But turned that off so I could just watch and heal one pet. Now the mercs are not even healing me. People on server are having same problems.

Auto Assist is on.

They were all working great this morning.
    I run with:
    2 BL 120 one full raid gear and I am getting my kicked on trash mobs and that never happens.
    1 Mag not main tank he lvl 111
    1 Bard 120
    2 healer merc full gear and both full healing aa stuff. I have on Reactive and have tried to change it and nothing helps. I should have no problems with 2 healer mercs and I never do. Been at this SV camp for months never a problem.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Which server? Which model merc(s)?
  5. FatmantheBst New Member

Rathe
    was using gnomes changed one to DE
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

xcitng and Hobitses like this.
  7. FatmantheBst New Member

8. Conq Augur

Merc's are the Devil.
  9. Tappin Augur

We need an official dev response on this thread. It's ridiculous that they are now broken.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Finally got to log in tonight. Not only saw the small heals from healer merc, also saw out-of-control agro from two melee mercs. Could not keep agro with SK tank, which is usually brain-dead easy.
    Gialana likes this.
  11. mele mayhem New Member

mercs are running out of mana while at the same time not seeming to heal worth a damn. Sucks havent been on in a week cause was bored, bro told me about bonus so logged on, this broken merc stuff sure not fun, so logging tell fixed
    \
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yep, perfectly timed issue to go with the "biggest XP bonus ever". smh
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Block healing over time and/or promised healing spells (if you haven’t).
  14. Flatchy Court Jester

I jumped in a heroic with a TA and guy told me it would be 5 minutes barring a wipe. 20 mins later I asked him if he wiped and he said yes. He never has trouble with that mission but wiped twice already. Took him more than a few tries to get it done. Something indeed is up.
    FatmantheBst likes this.
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

I think everyone has those blocked by now. I want to know why is it even still in game? Cant they just take those crap merc spells out of the mercs spell books?
    Stymie likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hobitses and FatmantheBst like this.
  17. demi Augur

lol id like to know how they screwed this up .. if the problem just started today when they activated the bonus's ? WTH do the bonus's have to do with the merc healing abilities ?

figures with the bonus's this week there are issues as was stated above .. I hope they extend the bonus's now for another week for 2 reasons .. firstly, the bug with merc healing and secondly, we WAY over shot the goal for the Extra-Life by like 35k .. which is awesome!!
    FatmantheBst likes this.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea its in the bug section just like the 1st post. annoying im almost dying to some lb and greens while i level up my alts lol.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Went over 100k which is awesome for a great cause.
  20. Iven Antonius Bayle

Skuz and Stymie like this.