LDoN stats window cuts off digits

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Mukkul Augur

In the Adventure Stats window for Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion which lists your number of wins, and adventure points, etc, the "Adventure Points Available" stat at the bottom with the green number is truncated. For example if you have 109163 adventure points, it will read "Adventure Points Available: 10916".

I would guess this is an error in the UI configuration. I am using the default UI.

The "Total Points" stat just above this number does not have this issue, and shows all 6 digits.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mine looks ok - can you screen shot yours?

I even added them up in the other column to make sure :D
  3. Mukkul Augur

The "Adventure Points Available" value gets improperly truncated if it's more than 5 digits.

Here my Adventure Points Available value says 10979 when it should say 109794.

[IMG]

This is a display bug.
    If you edit the file EQUI_AdventureStatsWnd.xml
    scroll down to <Label item = "AdvStats_AvailableValue">
    Increase the value of <Size> <CX> to more than 40. 64 should be plenty.
    It fixes the issue.

Very easy fix. Just need a dev to actually make this fix in the official XML UI file.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I can see your point but I think there is more wrong here.

How can your available points be higher (109794) than your total earned of 106448 ?

I have XXXX amount of earned and a lesser amount XXX of available since I have purchased augs and spells and what not.

So is it perhaps your UI? Since it is not showing the right available sum to begin with.

I don't have a large enough amount to check but maybe some one else does.
  5. Mukkul Augur

There are bonus items in LDoN chests that grant extra adventure points. Granulated Geomancer Magic is one example. These extra points are added to your available points total, and not assigned to a theme. That is why my available points is higher than my total points earned from completing themes.

The only thing wrong here is that the default UI does not provide enough room in that particular field to show more than 5 digits, when some players have values that are at least 6 digits.