Returning, what is best option?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Numzan, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Numzan Augur

I may have to solo play for a while, because of the populations.
    I was considering returning to TLP until another new one opens up,
    unless there are another option people can suggest?

I don't mind starting brand newish from lvl 1 onward, if any TLP guilds are doing that again.

Live servers are meh, done that, boxed that, loved it, hated it, and quite frankly too difficult for me to catch up at this stage to the raiding level i was at prior.

I am a raider, just not into bat phone guild runs anymore.
  2. Ddezul Augur

Don't.
    jeskola likes this.
  3. LesserArchi Elder

For live server,
    Talk to Anita Butai in PoK near the small bank with 15 or 20 kronos or so and she'll take care you.
  4. TheRealMuramx Elder

Mischief you can play catch up pretty quick, but the lower levels are thinning out (normal as the game progresses.) Live if you are a couple expansion behind.... is terrible. The next TLP probably won't be out until May (normal release time,) so you have a while to wait. If you're going to just solo and hang out casually do a /testcopy. There are a few guilds that raid on test. not even just high-end stuff you can find guilds at different levels of the game. Since you can box and its free it's a good way to burn some time until the next TLP launches. You can find EQ groups outside of the forums on Facebook and such and people are always heading to the test server of the newest TLP so hooking up with one of them and you won't be alone while leveling up a fresh character.
    Numzan likes this.
  5. Bewts Augur

You can always play on the POP-locked server to bide your time until the next TLP unlocks. Worst case scenario on that server is ya won’t “fall behind” if ya join the masses on the next TLP and can return to a character that has not been “left behind” if you find the new TLP not to your liking or in a holding periods until the next expansion unlocks.
    Numzan likes this.
  6. MMOer Augur

I always wait as I want to play with PEOPLE in my MMOs

But if you dont want to wait I would say the Pop locked server until a fresh server.