Unscheduled Downtime

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pintoy 3, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Knifen Augur

Normally, like the coin issue, people come back and post hey just did it got coin. Was hoping to see something like that. At this point its moot, we raid this weekend and I will find out. I like confirmation from people effected, not from the people that fix it. Just a silly preference.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And there is no reason to think that people would not be posting about the achievement issue as well. After all how many posts have you made so far with the assumption that it was still broken even though they had a patch note saying it was fixed. There has been 2 nights of raids and no reports that it is still broken which leads me to believe that it is now working.
  3. Knifen Augur

Looks like we are both assuming. Its ok I will have my personal direct answer in a few days. Thanks again.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am going based on the fact that it was posted in the patch notes as fixed and no one has reported it as still being broken since the patch.
  5. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

All you people crabbing about this...do you guys have day jobs? Just wondering!
  6. TommyBoy New Member

Yes, I do. I play when I'm supposed to be working, what of it?
    Knifen likes this.
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

Since I have been in Network Engineering for decades now the pattern remains the same. Doesn't matter if its LL Bean Amazon or Etsy. Everyone ISP will tell you traffic is highest on Sunday night, not Saturday or Monday thru Friday during business hours. I suggest you start following the Internet Weather Report instead of you "friends in retail".
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Guessing streaming video is the biggest bandwidth user, and friday/saturday people go out with friends, do yard work, etc. so sunday (day of rest) night it's lay back and watch a movie/show.

EQ was built to run over dial-up; 4k streams no so much.