Spoon!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arsdenyl, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Hello!

I just logged in and got this message:

"An item in your shared bank is a NO TRANSFER item. You MUST remove this item from your shared bank space before the next server update or you risk having the item placed on the first character who logs in!"

I poked around in my Shared Bank and determined that the item in question is the "Spoon" from Cazic for the enchanter epic. Originally this item was "Magic, Lore" but now its tagged "Lore, No trade, No destroy".

Given that it is no longer storable or tradeable, how do you get rid of something marked "No destroy"?

Thanks!
    Ars
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

You can bank it just No Trade cannot go in shared bank, No Storage is a different flag.

Destroy No Destroy by handing to the PVP NPC, theres one up by Library in PoK.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

The oubliette known as the Dragon's Hoard? Or in a house? Or just petition to have it removed.
  4. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Don't really want to store it anywhere, it is a waste of space I would use for trade skill supplies.
    Tried the Dragon's Horde, that was a no go.
    Havent tried the PoD...
    But really, this is bug to me or at least a miss in testing. Why make something untradeable and non-destroyable that previously was neither?
  5. Nightmares Augur

yeah, it doesn't make much sense until you realize they have been in the process for years to make the original epic quests non multiquest-able, which is quite frankly rather absurd to do in a social game where people help each other by trading these things. Probably trying to fix loophole and stop certain bottle-necking other players do to "Sell" these items, perma-camping them to block others and make a profit. though it doesn't have the desired affect more times than not.
    I mean if they really wanted to fix them, they'd do character flags lke 1.5 and 2.0 quests, or have them become quest journel entries like just about all new quests since.... DoN? But that would be just too much work... hrm
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And one in the Lobby tucked away in a corner
  7. Paladin Augur

Give it to a Priest of Discord.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If they wanted to make them non-multi-questable they would just do that.

Most likely the reason is to prevent players on TLP servers from monopolizing spawns / destroying items to block others from completion unless they pay. That's why all of the Lucid Shards for VT access are no destroy now.
    Mukkul and Tweakfour17 like this.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

The answer as usual is TLP. Once they fixed the rest of the enchanter epic spawns Cazel became the new bottleneck and farmers would keep it locked down and sell spoons for multiple krono.
    Stymie and Mukkul like this.
  10. Stymie Pendragon