TLP Server Selection Screen Question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Efr3, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Efr3 Journeyman

i've read the sticky about the TLPs and the rules for each and they're mostly true-box. what's confusing to me is on the in-game server selection only one TLP server says true-box in it's title. that's aradune. if the others are also true-box then why don't they have it in the title? i'm aware that aradune has a secondary limitation in that it limits players to two characters only using two PCs while regular true-box means one character per PC with no limits on how many PCs or characters total. so is there something i'm missing and can you explain to me if aradune is really the only true-box now or if the others that don't say it are still true-box and it's just missing the descriptor from the in-game server selection?
  2. phattoni Augur

this standard is truebox now, iirc a boxing server released at the same time aradune did and that is why it is tagged truebox.

one server being truebox(which is what the tag is for) and without truebox being the other(tagger boxing or something like that).

its just to distinguish the 2 i believe.

otherwise it is safe to assume that the server is indeed truebox.
    Efr3 likes this.
  3. Iyacc Augur

Aradune was truebox while Rizlona was not. the reason Aradune was touted as a truebox server was it was going to have GM presence for 6 months with active enforcement.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Aradune has further restrictions to max of 2 Trueboxes.
    Coirnav and Mangler are truebox, but only restricted by the number of PC you have.
    Vaniki lost truebox yesterday with TBS opening.
    Yelinak is currently truebox the same as Coirnav/Mangler but will go to "relaxed truebox" (max 3 per pc) in OoW and then drop it entirely in TBS.