A round of applause for the Mischief Devs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Happyfrog, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Happyfrog New Member

The itemization in DoDH is pretty well done and fun. The expac is hard and many people get frustrated during this period of TLP but the loot keeps us able to keep our raiders still feeling rewarded for all the deaths running around during progression. Looking forward to the future with the server
    Faydark and Bobbybick like this.
  2. Brontus EQ Player Activist

I think Mischief and Thornblade rules are well loved by many players.

I also think it's time to finally remove the NO TRADE flag from all loot across the board on all servers. Since most servers have people who sell the loot rights to valuable items, having the NO TRADE flag on loot is pretty much meaningless. Players are going to get loot one way or another.

There is plenty of loot that has been designated as NO TRADE that makes absolutely no sense. A perfect example of this is Tuuak's Fishgutter that drops from a low level rare creature named Tuuak in Kael. This weapon is basically worthless because there are many more tradeable 1H piercing weapons that are far better than this:

[IMG]

A possible compromise for ultra rare and high end loot, would be a BIND ON EQUIP flag that makes all loot tradeable but once it's bound on a player, it is no longer tradeable.
    Faydark likes this.
  3. Gnomie Denser than most

Attunable, i think you mean attunable.
  4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I'd be all for making every equipable item that is currently No Drop and not FV flagged to be attuneable.

In computer-speak:

If (nodrop == 1 && fvnodrop == 0) {
    nodrop = 0;
    if (classes != 0 && slots != 0)
    attuneable = 1;
    }
    }

That way stuff like epics remain no trade, everything else is tradable, and anything that can be worn is attuneable.
  5. Pappasalt Augur

Ha, you put an s on dev
  6. IheartEQ Elder

7. Aves New Member

Please dont. Everquest is already a fairly easy game, as popular as Mischief is, the loot bonanza is not preferred by everyone. The free traders are getting what they want, no need to force it on everyone else.
    Jimmi likes this.
  8. Joe99 New Member

I wish they would do more loot on other servers. We have monks in Solteris still using Anguish fists because we got 2 refang tonfas and 1 brumal fist (in over 20 kills). If they can turn it on tomorrow with a push of a button, it means it CAN be done. Come on devs, give us a reason to stay. PLEASE!
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Just swing a 2hb :)
  10. Treeconix Elder

That's some terrible luck. We had Cryptwood Tonfas raining from the heavens on Aradune. They were completely rotting as alts even had them. Looking at the item history I see 13 of them. We also had a few Blessing of Solusek Ro from Tunare's Shrine.

TSS weps actually don't exists so that's nothing surprising. We had 2. So far 1 ball of sunlight in Solteris and no h2h (dagger graphic?!?!) talons from Astire.

That being said, monks aren't required to use only h2h. There are such things has 1hb and 2hb (probably their best burn wep anyways with how monk burns function).
    Xhartor likes this.