Enchanter or Shaman for PoR

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aitne, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Aitne New Member

I am curious how those two pan out in PoR? I know enchanters have been lackluster since the charm nerf went into effect. Is it any better in PoR/TSS? Shaman's tend to just continue getting better so I'm curious if that's a better route in general. I haven't played PoR/TSS in a long while so my memory is a bit fuzzy on how the classes perform during that time period.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Enchanters remain needed for raid encounters but in all group content I can think of I would rather have a bard from Omens and beyond. Shaman as you say continue to get better each expansion but are a pretty different playstyle compared to enc so I would only go down that road if you really want to play a healer-support.
  3. Aitne New Member

Thanks! I like the support classes, so either one fills the desired role for me, I suppose. I just dont know much about PoR raid scene so I'm glad to hear enchanters are still needed in the aspect.
  4. Xhartor Augur

A lot of people who play Int casters quit or main change away from them during the OoW-PoR stretch. Enchanter get hit the hardest because during that era you really can't charm in the top era exp zones. However there are several raid encounter where the class is huge. Things start getting better during TSS and they continue to needed in specific raid encounter.