Field of Bones Rares

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sheebea, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Would i rather do field of bones hunter or Vaniki im leaning towards vaniki 144hr spawn or something like that but field is even worse as i have seen NADA sucks killing thousands of mobs and nothing.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

For Vaniki you just wanna park a box ranger or something in DN and log it in about 20 hours after servers come up/down, actively staying there waiting is a fool's game.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea if it gets to it ill park 5 chars all at his spawn points but havent gotten there yet.
  4. Astral64 Augur

Have fun in Jaggedpine Forest. <3
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Nobody has ever had fun in Jaggedpine Forest, ever
    Sheebea and Astral64 like this.
  6. MischiefTLP Augur

For Vaniki you spawn as many AoCs as you and your friends and guildmates can once a week.
  7. Sheebea Augur

Spent time this morn with an SK slaughterin everything within a known spawn area. No luck yet. I have no idea how much of my life is being wasted here. OCD turbo-mode.
  8. Sheebea Augur

I did finish that zone. Took 4EVER and a day!
    Andarriel likes this.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Ive done Jagged by the time i got Goldentalon i had 2700ish griffon meats and they drop every 2-3 griffons.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea jagged was alot tougher than i thought figured it be south karana which took me a long while to do too and the sad part is i saw like 3 more mobs that are rare but arent flagged as rare so probably gotta go back someday lol. (Cracktusk, Gnashmaw, Gnawfang) and heard about some troll guy but never saw him.