Which new revamped luclin zones are we getting with the new expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elemental, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Elemental Augur

As the topic stated, what do you think?
    Mithra likes this.
  2. I_Luv_Foraging Journeyman

darklightcaverns
    deepshade
    firefallpass
    hollowshadetwo
    paludaltwo
    shadeweavertwo
    shadowhaventwo
    Mithra likes this.
  3. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Darklight Caverns
    Deepshade
    Firefall Pass
    Paludal Depths
    Ruins of Shadowhaven
    Shadeweaver's Tangle
    Shar Vahl Divided
    Hollowshade Moor
    Mithra, Riou and Fanra like this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Wondering about Firefall Pass. Usually calling something a Pass implies it connects two areas.
  5. LesserArchi Elder

May I request clarification on which zone is indoor/outdoor?
    (can't stand indoor zones)

Thanks,
  6. Celephane Augur

Zone names can be parsed from patch data. The information you ask for cannot, you'll have to wait for Beta...but you can certainly guess most of it based on the names.
  7. Treeconix Elder

No Seru, SSRA, or Acrylia Caverns basically deflates any sliver of hope I had for this expansion. Is there a point of having Luclin without Sneks? Danger noodles would've probably gotten my attention and focus back to live. Oh well.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. LesserArchi Elder

Just wondering if someone is familiar with zone names, as per old expansion to enlighten me on what the new zone could be.

While at it, when does the new expansion goes on sale?
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Best guess - Tuesday.
  10. Riou EQResource

It is with a like canyon like middle that goes into caves
  11. Riou EQResource

Indoor are likely just the dungeons/cave like stuff, Deepshade, Darklight Caverns, Paludal Depths and possibly Firefall Pass and Ruins of Shadow Haven (maybe depending if the expansion bought item ports here if the hub is here too)
  12. Biltene Kingslayer

Kinda Scarlet Desert-y?
  13. Riou EQResource

No, not sure there are any zones in game in the same ballpark

It's basically like a tunnel with a short canyon like thing on both ends (plus 1 on each side) that all lead down into a cave system underneath
  14. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Highpass Hold-y but on the moon.
  15. Riou EQResource

More of a linear canyon/tunnel then paths leading down into the under caves
  16. Nirreln New Member

17. Velisaris_MS Augur

They're probably not included because those zones don't have anything to do with the Akhevan storylines.
  18. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think firefall pass is north of shadeweavers thicket and is accessed through the point that says "to unknown zone".
  19. Fenthen aka Rath

What even is the story line? Some akhevans went rogue and enslaved gorangas and the vampires are upset about it?
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Treeconix Elder

I mean...that's basically the root of the problem. The storyline is complete trash as well. I still don't quite understand it. What do enslaving akhevans of monkey people have to do with Mayong being trapped by Luclin? And why do I care about a swarm of aliens or a giant alien horse chilling in Umbral Plains minding his own business?
    Velisaris_MS and Fenthen like this.