Not A Bug Summoned Large Modulation Shard

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ursule, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Ursule New Member

This is the third time posting something along these lines. Instead of getting a Summoned Large Modulation Shard on my cursor when a friendly mage casts the AA mgb ability: Summon Modulation Shard, i get a message "Duplicate Lore Items are not allowed". There are no such items in my inventory, bank or house or plot. I have checked again and again.
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Probably in your guildhall
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I posted before how to do this on your last post. Did you do this??? It will help find the item better than your find key etc.

Go to the gate in the lobby that leads to the neighborhood

Click the gate and then click the "my items" button at the top

Now you will have a listing of every neighborhood you have an item in.

Zone into each one, go to the eye/spring. click "my items" again

Now you will have a listing of every property you have an item in. Even if you are not the owner or co owner.

This will show if it is in your guild hall or someone else's guild hall also.

Then go to that plot or house and look at the items in it to see your item(s)
  4. Strumph Augur

If you're in a guild and may have accidentally put it in the guild hall check your parcels JIC somebody sent it back to you.

Also I don't think it affects lore items, but might check /itemoverflow
  5. Duder Augur

Also, it is possible that you had placed one in an old guild hall and that one got mailed back to you and is in your parcels. Also don't forget that they share a lore group, so it may be a rod of a different name that is blocking what you have. Use finditem to search for "summoned" or "mod". Also, I am not sure on this one, but if you owned a home, ran out of upkeep, and the eviction crate was mailed to you with the home (or guild hall's) contents, you may have one in there that is interfering.
  6. Ursule New Member

This has been a problem that has never been dealt with. My character Zigee on Mangler server is unable to aquire a modulation rod and has been getting the message in red "Duplicate Lore Items are not allowed" . This happens with Summoned Large Modulation Shard, which is cast from an AA ability by mages. It has also happened with other lower level mod rods. I have checked carefully, my bank, my inventory and plot items in the house. None of these items are present there. This is literally the third time I have asked that someone check to see if this has been bugged on my character, to no avail..
  7. Ursule New Member

Ok I found one that i had placed in the guild hall most likely unknowingly. I am hoping that removing it to my inventory will solve this.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Check guild hall. IDK how but one time my mod rod ended up there.