You know that you play to much EverQuest when...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Conq Augur

When you login to a work station at work with your EQ login...
    Conq
    CatsPaws, Grove, Iven and 2 others like this.
  2. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I am constantly doing this on Discord talking to a guildy only I actually get out the "/gu". I've nearly done it on Teams or Slack talking to a co-worker who doesn't play EQ!
  3. Iven the Lunatic

when the zoo looks like that after you was there:

[IMG]
    Herf, Stymie, cadres and 1 other person like this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

When you need something out of the garage and instead of going looking for it you look for the find item button.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

I do so wish there was such a thing. My mind has been going missing for years.
    Metanis likes this.
  6. Iven the Lunatic

Fascinating ! ;)

Nennius likes this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Try to go to sleep but cant so go back and play everquest. Not even a game its just a part of my life for the last 22 years.
  8. Hegsheoshed Augur

I took a picture screenshot of a dead black bear on the side of the road a few days ago. I considered looting it for half a second but it was already decaying.
    Shanarias, Iven, Herf and 1 other person like this.
  9. Cadira Augur

When you tell your family you won't be able to attend the plans they made or want to make because you have a raid that day, and they blindly accept/understand.
    Skuz, Elyssanda, Metanis and 2 others like this.
  10. Herf Augur

Did you check the body for loot?
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

Is rude to ninja other people's kills.
    Rijacki and Herf like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Fixed to better reflect my own situation.
    Cadira likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Swerving to check those shiny things on the side of the road. Gum wrappers, broken dvd, lids from certain plastic cups. And then you realize your in a car and those are not collects
    cadres, Rijacki, Ndaara and 2 others like this.
  14. Iven the Lunatic

I have to get some sunglasses to protect me from those shiny evil things. :cool:
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Playing EQ2 did that to me, same for real world things that look like the harvest nodes. When I returned to EQ a couple years ago and found out collections were added while I was gone, I both rejoiced and cringed. The glowies are a lot easier to spot in EQ... well.. except for the ones that are hiding behind doorways or jig-jags in the hallways. But my years in EQ2 conditioned me to find the EQ glowies with a Pavlovian response.
  16. Madeni Elder

When you are out shopping with a friend.. making wide turns and repeatedly looking over your shoulder to ensure they are still on auto-follow!
    Skuz, Elyssanda and Rijacki like this.
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As a long-time boxer..... WINNER! :)
    Madeni and Skuz like this.
  18. Sheebea Augur

Post here! Lol.
  19. Ssworidss Journeyman

You're close to finishing up Hunter achievements for all expansions... on your third character.
  20. Iven the Lunatic

when searching for items in a dictionary instead at ZAM.