25th Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2. Svann2 The Magnificent

At the end of A Riveting Tale (22nd anni quest), Sailor Twift says "There is almost no way that this city is going to remain a secret for long". Maybe this story gets a continuation.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

4. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr

Somewhere to SOLO !!!!
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Ship to ship combat, to continue beating a dead and rotting horse. But, in a more practical vein, the idea of a Fan Faire in San Diego is intriguing. If that can't happen ( and I really don't think it can in the short term) how about a gathering at Sabre Springs Park just down the street from the offices of Daybreak? Hot dogs, soda, etc. Meet the devs. and ask questions. And if not at that park, there are lots of others nearby. Or, and here's a wild thought, we all meet at Ngreth's house for pizza. :)
  6. Iven the Lunatic

Pizza at Ngreth is a fantastic idea but don't all the devs do live in the same house ? ;)
    Whenever I watched a video with a (former) dev speaking there was always the same room style in the background.
    Same walls with the same tapestry color, same windows, same jalousie, no curtains. It is a bit spooky.
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Zarkdon Augur

Something that encapsulates the torture and misery of EQ. Some super awesome long lasting gear item that will be necessary for all serious players for years. Preferably make it a special item that evolves an amazing proc that requires all 3 epics, the coldain prayer shawl, at least 3 TBL evolvers, a max cloak, the tear of alaris, and max rz earring.

In a zone that requires enhanced enduring breath (helm doesn't work or AAs), if you die in the zone you have to do a corpse run and no corpse summoner, massive trains, no levitate, everything sees invis, and no movement bonuses.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

I would love to see some new Fountain in POK that gives you a buff when hailed.
    Koshk likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Not any more. Koalas breed and they do need space. That, and Absor's growing collection of hammers, made it necessary for the devs. to move out on their own. It was a big day for most. :)
    Yinla and Iven like this.
  10. Tucoh Augur

What was the evolving item that had negative stats the higher you evolved it until it got to max level? IIRC it was a mask and came from CotF. Anyway, do that with the second to last level having -200,000 HP.
  11. Zarkdon Augur

There you go! And only have it level in raids.
  12. bbanz Elder

I remember the Burden of Truth: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=108890
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

[IMG]
  14. Tucoh Augur

Yeah that's the one. And the burden of truth like bbanz said. Clearly we need 20 levels of evolution that cripple you and can only be leveled against red con mobs
    Fenthen and bbanz like this.
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

"Something that encapsulates the torture and misery of EQ." lol we have items like that now in the game they just have lower Stats then what you could be wearing right now. the Rallo Ear - low stats over time till leveled up and yes I started late on mulit toons
    and I only have one toon with the Back item so my other toons will have lower stats when they get them in future expansions
  16. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

AOC HH instances

a charm that increases in power to more unrezzed corpses you have.
  17. Iven the Lunatic

Time is marching on. Only 204 days to go !
    Nennius likes this.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Will the Koala army ride at dawn? Will eucalyptus pizza ever be a thing? Many questions await. Onward, ever onward!
    Iven, Marton and Svann2 like this.
  19. Marton Augur

25th Anniversary ...

Permanent HH zone, something like Deepshade, several levels.

All beta rewards from previous expansions unlocked.

A special quest for a new mercenary that is better then what we have now.
  20. Svann2 The Magnificent

A dungeon with no end. It just goes deeper. After level 2 everything sees through all invis and sneak.
    Marton and Nennius like this.