Not A Bug Jann's Veil - wrong illusion benefit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Savagefist, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Savagefist New Member

Last night, I finished TBL Paragon on Firiona Vie with my 120 Vah Shir rogue, Burglareyes, and recieved Jann's Veil which grants the illusion Efreeti Amir. It should also grant the illusion benefit Greater Jann. However, instead of receiving the stated illusion benefit, I keep getting Illusion Benefit Dena. This is a far cry from what I should be getting. It is repeatable. I cancelled the illusion and benefit and recast several times with the same result. I logged out and back in. Same result. I tried zoning. Again, same result. I petitioned, but was told there was nothing they can do and that I should report the bug. So here we are.
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

What is the illusion stat in your illusion window?
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Open your Inventory.
    Open Key Rings
    Go to Illusions tab.

Make sure the Stat Illusion slot at the bottom is empty or has the Jann clicky there.
    Svann2, minimind and menown like this.
  4. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Check your illusion keyring, you can slot a specific illusion to get that benefit when using any illusion clicky.
  5. Savagefist New Member

That did it! Thanks so much! The stat illusion item I had was Visage of the Hideous Harpy which has the benefit Dena. Removed it, reclicked my veil and voila! Thanks again!