I don't care if you fixed the boats

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Celatus, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Celatus Augur

Leave the translocator's alone. If you wanna do something like boats do it on the tlp where it belongs not on live servers!
    Fenthen and Nennius like this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Back in my day, we didna' have these fancy portals back and forth across the world! We had to walk both ways up across them Serpent Spine peaks! And if'n a dwarf wanted to go back ta see the glory o' Kaladim, he had to ride a BOAT!
    Rijacki and Nennius like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

I'll have to take your word on that. All the Dwarves I knew back then were so besotted with ale that we didn't know how we got from place to place. Today we reserve our drinking for special occasions only. Like days with the letter D in them. :)
    Duder, Rijacki and Hobitses like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have no idea what this post is about - feel like I got translocated into it........... or its just another day in a marriage where your supposed to know what the other person is thinking?
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Zarkdon Augur

The boat fix what a bug fix nobody asked for and ruined a good thing. The boats are stupid, everyone hated them, everyone has a story where they lost a character's equipment because of a glitch.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. MustardonWatermelon Elder

Boats are terrible. I recently did the epic retelling quests and the stupid translocators recognize that you have the quest open and refuse to work, making you take the boat.

I almost deleted my character and cancelled my subscription.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Rijacki, Tatanka and Smokezz like this.
  8. kizant Augur

Boats are fun! What isn't there to like? It would be awful boring traveling without boats.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

I used to fish off the boat to make it less boring. Then they nerfed fishing off the boat.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Celatus Augur

I guess its like mustard said if you are on that mission it rewinds ya to the days of boats.
  11. Duder Augur

Still waiting on that ship to ship combat!
    Fenthen, Flatchy, Svann2 and 2 others like this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Duder and Skuz like this.
  13. Tevik Augur

It was a good time to level up any of your instrument skills that were lacking too.
    Svann2 and kizant like this.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Why not both?