Not A Bug Regular AAs not given for Overseer Quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hutash, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Hutash New Member

I have leveled my Beastlord to 120 and I have my experience set to 100% AA. But when I get my reward from doing the Overseer quests it does not grant AA to my character. I do get Merc AAs but not regular AAs. Is this by design or is there something else I need to do to get regular AAs?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Because Overseer tasks never grant character AA. They never have...because they're designed that way.
    klanderso, Nennius and Metanis like this.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

[IMG]
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Hutash New Member

You state overseer tasks never granted character AAs, but this doesn't make sense as there is nothing stating you can't use it. EQ allows me to select how I want my experience from 10% to 100% whether regular experience or character AAs. I reiterate, if you cannot use character AAs, then it should be stated and not have your customers trying to figure it out and have experience go no where. It's just a little frustrating. Also, I was told by a GM this is a bug. Well, I hope that the bug gets fixed.
  5. Hutash New Member

Also, the way Xyroff-Cazic stated it really makes it clear. "Experience (No AA Exp)." If only that was added so people know what to expect.