The Guild Librarian

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bobokin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Bobokin Augur

So much could be done with Guild Librarians, Armorers, and such, as well as guards that can be set to roam like pets.
  2. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Can we have the clicky portal items show up as zone locations in guild hall please?
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This would be really great. I have a list I keep on my computer showing which click goes where and that is cumbersome. They are also grouped as they came out but I still overlook a lot of easy ports I could be doing.

Since it is an instance and everyone owns different ports items it might be difficult but there has to be an easier way
  4. Paladin Augur

More logical option, use the Guild Banker and / or increase the number of Items that can go in the Guild Bank.

Spells up to what, Level 80? -- are sold in PoK. Rank 1 Spells for every Level above that are vendor sold in other zones.

Rank II spells are not that hard to acquire, really, if the Guild Shares their extras.

Rank III spells are No Trade anyway.
  5. Bobokin Augur

I ask because it would be relatively easy to do, and having a librarian in the guild library makes sense for roleplay purposes.
  6. KarmaKitty Augur

If it cannot be easily duplicated, maybe it is not the best way to spend time.

If it can, why just a librarian ?
    The guild librarian: A place to store scolls and tomes.
    The guild larder: A place to store food and drink.
    The guild armorer: A place to store (defiant, cast offs) armor for twinks.
    The guild bank: A place to store coin and other valuables.

Make them optional and available on the vendor already selling similar item.
  7. KarmaKitty Augur

Another possible mod would be to opening the guild bank shows 6 or more colored bags which cannot be remove. These can be labeled by the guild. Clicking the bag brings up a window with the standard
    guild bank interface with a done button. Bags have separate data spaces.

Maybe start with one of 6 slots used and make additional slots a market place item. They like that.

No doubt, it would take a bunch of coding, so a no go.

Upper limit of (#guilds_across_all_servers x additional bags slots) limit sales potential as well.
  8. Hegsheoshed Augur

What I would also like to see for spells is a command for the spell book to reorganize the spells by level. The template already exists for each class with the Heroics. Maybe even have it organize the spell book from front to back or vice versa.