Th new patch.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Herf, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Herf Augur

So far I'm really really liking it.
    klanderso, Nennius and Angeliana like this.
  2. The real Sandaormo Augur

Don't be too specific, keep these posts short please. =)
    Coagagin, Herf, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

It good.
    klanderso and Herf like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its all about the music...they fixed it and its back as it should be but I think I blew my speakers logging in over and over and over just to hear it again!!!!!
    klanderso, Tatanka and Nennius like this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So much this :)
    klanderso likes this.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Question for those playing on laggy servers: Did the patch help with lag?
  7. Herf Augur

There's still a music bug. In some cases, possibly related to use of Teleport, possibly not, my music volume increases tremendously. The slider on the volume control does not move however. I have to barely click on it to get the volume back to being un-tremendous.
  8. Herf Augur

My guild is still getting used to the agro window. One minor annoyance is that it looks just like the Targets hit point window. Even a label on it might help.

The other thing is though, I thought it would show something like the top 3-4 agro targets in order, so we could anticipate when a mage or wiz on a raid was about to take agro and warn them to back off DPS.
  9. Shillingworth Augur

You can kind of use it like that. See below the gauge is a name listed. That is the next most hated target. I had no idea what that was until I looked at the XML for that, the name was a dead giveaway.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Doesn't the extended target window also show relative agro?

I keep three of my group shown in the extar window, and the tank always has 100 (%, meaning top agro), and the other two will show a lower number, showing their relative agro to the tank.

With 20 slots now available for the extar window, that might be a good way to do what you want.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

Raid lag did not change.
    Coagagin and Fenthen like this.
  12. Astral64 Augur

Raid lag on Xegony was the same as usual.
  13. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

The zoning times though!
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

All but Oubliette of Light on Sunday/Monday main raids were pretty much lag free. Aten was like we were on beta... then came the casual raids last night and Aten was horrendously bad. So we just got lucky with instances for most of the Sunday/Monday main raids.