You can feel the door to Anguish opening underneath your hand.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blastoff, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Blastoff Augur

I always thought this was busted due to so many people trying to zone in at once. I'm on test right now trying to zone 4 characters in and after 10 minutes of clicking repeatedly and getting the red text 'You can feel the door to Anguish opening underneath your hand.' I've only zoned in 3/4. Pppplease help with this mess.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  2. tuda Lorekeeper

thats just part of the Anguish experience.
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

If your on test - why are you posting here in TLP?

You have 4 but Anguish needs 6 - but if your on a live server the expedition of those 6 toons can be levels 1 - and up, online or offline. But no mercs

Duuno about TLP or Test
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

Maybe because this issue is a very common occurrence on TLP?

:eek:
    Appren likes this.
  5. Blastoff Augur

I had 2 offline toons. I play on Mischief and was doing testing. It is also always a problem on TLP.
  6. Xhartor Augur

The door to zone into Citadel of the Worldslayer in Korafax is far worse.
  7. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

You just awakened some PTSD I didn't even know I had from Phinny....
    Xhartor likes this.
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

This is fine and dandy and that info may have helped your post. But you clearly state " I'm on test right now" but your in the TLP forums. Then you change it to "I play on Mischief and was doing testing".

Bottom line this entire post should have been made in the bug report forum. No wonder the poor dev's can never get stuff fixed.
    Koshk likes this.
  9. Gnomie Denser than most

Why did you have to bring that up when I'm already dealing with Anguish gates. I had blocked that from my memory.
    Xhartor likes this.
  10. Rogean Lorekeeper

11. Arhok House of Embertune

See that horizontal bar that all the vertical ones are touching at the bottom of the gate? Click that.
  12. Gnomie Denser than most

I have noticed that Anguish kinda lets people zone in waves. We'll get the "no can do" message for a minute or two, then my entire group will be able to zone in at the sametime.