Charming.

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Willibik, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Willibik New Member

Tonight was the first time I tried to charm something as a necro. It kept popping real fast. I was informed that charisma no longer plays into charm and that now charisma is a buy/sell stuff stat.

Is this true? Should I have a high charisma like an enchanter always had?

I would like to try to keep up the pet charm thing, but I want to know if I am doing something wrong in it first.
  2. Szilent Augur

Charisma has a strong effect on charm - but only up to the old cap on regular stats, around 300

Reaching those old caps on regular stats is super trivial now on Live servers. Nearly everyone passes them without even paying attention around level 60.

If you're not on a Live server, or you're very low level? Your charm will be less reliable.

At all levels, you should take advantage of debuffs if they're available. At higher level, you can acquire a Tash clicky of your own to make charm more reliable.
  3. Treage_Imminent Elder

Here's what I was able to find about charisma from a dev in 2018.
    Szilent likes this.
  4. losechange New Member

Szilent, OR ANYBODY ELSE,

RETURNING NECRO, WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CHARM A MOB TO MAKE A PET. i HAVE BEEN DYING ALOT, AND NEED SOME HELP WITH SETTING UP A HOTKEY
    AFTER THAT QUESTIUON IS ANSWERED.............
    IS THERE A LIST OF CHARMABLE PET.??

MY HOT KEY LOOKS LIKE THIS
    LINE1. /ALT ACT 431 (ROOT)
    LINE 2 /ALT ACT 751 (SCENT OF TERRIS THULE)
    LINE3. /PAUSE 6, /CAST 11 (CHAR BONES)
    LINE 4. /ALT ACT 318 (DIRE CHARM)

THE ABOVE HOT KEY IS GETTING ME KILLED AND I WANT A MOB AS PET, BECAUSE I8 HEARD THEY ARE BETTER

SORRY FOR CAP, CAP KEY IS BROKEN

/PLEASE HELP
    Koshk and Tucoh like this.