necro pet gear question

Discussion in 'Casters' started by losechange, Aug 5, 2022.

1. losechange New Member

2. bobokatt Augur

The best currently at max level would still be Conflagrant for their visibles. I use the SK ones which I make and farm the stuff for. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=129287 these are considerably better than the stock Mage summoned ones even at a max level 120 mage. The belt they summon does indeed have 18K+ hp but is garbage for everything else. So again I use whatever atunables I can farm or buy for cheap and same for weapons. Make sure you get a mask that has the rage focus (for tanks) as the pets can take advantage of that if your pet tanks. The belts that have various procs, the pet can equip, but those procs are not triggered by pets.
  3. MachoSod Lorekeeper

Do you do non-vis conflagrant armor and weapons too? Or just visible armor and summoned weapons/focus items?

For the record just made and gave my pet SHD Vis conflagrant armor and died in a mission 20 minutes later… I’m playing older content at the moment but just proved to myself that I die randomly and this could get expensive…
  4. Rizzin Elder

I use conflagrant gear and T1 weapon and non-vis drops exclusively, but I play on test and money doesn't mean anything there. If I played on a Live server I'd use Mage equipment.