Fixed no boat to brother island

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tryste, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Igniz Augur

Still not working. Boat comes to the docks but poofs instead of leaving, making it rather hard to get to brother island ...

Auntie Edith sayeth:
    I managed to zone to brother island.
    I moved to the boat and /camped out on top of it. Waited for half a minute and upon re-entering the world I was INSTANTLY greeted by the message "Entering Brother Island"

Wether this was just dumb luck or a valid workaround I am to tired to test, though
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Elenderil Lorekeeper

Still an issue on AB in the last 24 hours. At least with the OOT boats there is a temporary fix of translocators (for around a decade!). If this is not an issue on other servers what has changed with code for AB? Or do all servers share the same code?
  3. Knus New Member

Logging off and on again as you board the boat seems to get you where your going as a previous poster said! worked for me now on AB
  4. Diani Augur

I tried this with my ranger today and it worked...
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It appears to be server specific - what server are you on?
  6. Diani Augur

AB
    And camping on the boat works for my ranger
    Oh, and the boat is still bugged here, just tested it before doing the camping trick
  7. seelenwaechter New Member

So on Antonius Bayle there are no boats going from Tempest Temple to Brother Island currently.

Been waiting here semi-afk for a couple of hours and thought I was going insane, always looking away when the boat arrives, but no, there are no boats arriving.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

9. WatAB New Member

The boat is still not working on AB server. Spent ~30 minutes at the dock.

This is kinda frustrating considering it's been almost years since the OP reported this bug and that it prevents access to a large part of a whole expansion for most people.

Just place some translocator gnomes at the docks.. please?
  10. Anjanax Journeyman

Still no sign of getting it fixed, guess they don't care about us europeans.
  11. Suzi New Member

Boats still not working on AB. gnome please, as i see this is a continuing problem. Sent GM message and got sent here. forum does not help with something that needs fixing
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. niente Developer

Sorry this took so long, it should be fixed now. Please let us know if the boat disappears again.
    Rondor, Stymie, WatAB and 1 other person like this.