EQ Under New Management...Soon

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Skrab, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

I was with you until you mentioned giving Miss Mysterious Roadmap a raise. We should probably start with accountability and transparency.
    Stymie likes this.
  2. Vrinda Augur

I like having a roadmap, even if it isn't perfect. :)
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Me too, It stops me getting lost :p
  4. Bobokin Augur

Return riposte back to the way it was before the nerf. Melee classes got the shaft.

It's like not having spells work on grey mobs. Would any Mage or Necro put up with this?
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Can you "schedule" maintenance with more than 19 hours of advanced notice to your customers? Or wrap "scheduled maintenance" with the normal monthly patches?
  6. Vrinda Augur

Full resists on grey mobs happen more often than you might think, so you might wish to use a different comparison.

I do agree, however, that the riposte change was plain dumb. "We've had this ability in the game since day one, but we've decided to change it so it doesn't work anymore." Like ... what? Are you serious? I don't play most of my melee toons often, but this one still drives me nuts.
  7. Sobmre Augur

naw, the influx of all the new people would bring even more people. everyone one would be playing again.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Why was the riposte change ever even implemented? It just sounds like a witch hunt against melee.