How many AA do you get?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CatsPaws, Jul 30, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Lots of players ask how many AA you get per level on Auto Grant. This is a beastlord who just hit level 100. He had auto granted all the levels up to that but not any other AA:

[IMG]
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think there are some more in there but its hard to fit them all on one screen in the game :) But here is the final count

[IMG]
  4. Shillingworth Augur

It would certainly be interesting to see a per-class, per-level count. Some levels aren't as many as others so I imagine there's quite the spread.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. Spacemonkey555 Augur

You get autogranted nearly everything except tradeskill aa up to the current autogrant cap, which was iirc the ros expansion grant that came a couple months after TOL (autogrant is tied to expansions and is 4 behind the current expansion). You can see aa counts, aa by expansion and adjust your searches to get the info you’re looking for on raidloot aa search, it’s the best website I’ve found for aa information by far.

https://www.raidloot.com/aa

Bard has 49665 at max 120
    Got 5560 new aa with tol
    Got 2780 new aa with cov
    Got 4985 new aa with tov
    Got 2675 new aa with tbl
    A fresh 110+ autogrant bard would have gotten 6712 the day ros autogrant was turned on.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Raidloot can show you (for every class) total AAs per expac, per category, etc. But not per level, there's no filter for that. Still, it's a great tool.

The previous tool I used for AAs (and I'm ashamed to say, I can't remember the name/site) did have a filter for level, but that tool stopped being supported 6-7 years ago.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I guess I should have clarified why I posted this with pictures. In the past when new players ask about auto grant it is mentioned that you get a lot of them that just scroll past in yellow print and that can be overwhelming. Seasoned players will always say that its not that many and pass it off as not a big deal.

I wanted to give those new players an example of what it looks like so they have some concept of just how many AA are given in an Auto Grant. Which is also why this is posted in the sub forum "Newbie zone"

This character had done auto grant before level 100 so these are just for the ones when he hit level 100. So now they can imagine what it would look like if they had never done any Auto Grant until level 100. Since many players suggest to hold off until then. It would be about 5 times this many pages.
  8. Prepared Lorekeeper

she did a story as well...