Agnarr to Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Doonish, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Doonish New Member

Can Agnarr transfer to Mischief?
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

3. Xarek New Member

I remember you from Innoruuk way back in the day. You were a god in the eyes of my young necro.
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  4. code-zero Augur

If Mischief is past PoP then Agnarr to Mischief should be possible.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

It could be in theory, but it has not been historically. The devs needs to manually select which servers can go to which servers and iirc it requires a patch/downtime to enable new combinations. It'd be cool if they eventually set it up so it dynamically knows which servers can go where based on the rules they have setup.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not true, Mischief is a no trade server and Agnarr is an established LDON server. So earliest will be when LDON lands on Mischief if they decide any server outside of Thornblade can transfer to it.
  7. MischiefTLP Augur

Mischief is in Omens.
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

You guys are forgetting about the main restrictions to transfers from/to Mischief and Thornblade being driven by the Firionia Vie style loot system.

It was last updated in 2021 so it does not contain Vaniki and Yelinak, but you can check this link. No one can transfer to Mischief except Thornblade players. Mischief players can only transfer to Firionia Vie or Thornblade.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...nd-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions-

Come to think of it...I think I was thinking about this backwards. Not sure if anyone would care about a couple dozen agnarr players moving to Mischief or Thornblade. I dunno, seems unlikely to happen. I wonder how many people would actually do it.

Just a wild guess, but I imagine that for the Agnarr players, if they wanted to play exclusively on another server, they already would be.
  9. Rauven Augur

Agnarr to Mischief is fine. Many low level characters (10-60) will be better geared than Agnarr BiS raider characters. Jagged Time Forged Blade sometimes goes for 50pp on Mischief.

The issue is population. Mischief may not be able to accept large numbers of players. There are days where we have 6-10 General chats, more during exp events. Its a very crowded server.
  10. Corilleous Elder

[IMG]

EverQuest

@everquest
    ·
    Jul 21

Replying to
    (removed my twitter info)
    and
    @TheJennChan
    Due to the consistency of obtaining loot on Agnarr, we have decided to not allow transfer to Mischief and Thornblade.

I've been asking about this ever since @TheJennChan posted this:

[IMG]

Jenn Chan

@TheJennChan
    ·
    Apr 18

According to the team, it looks like you'll be able to transfer off from Agnarr to Mischief in the May update. You should be able to transfer off Agnarr to one of the standard servers now.

So they changed their minds or Jenn let slip something she wasn't supposed to. Either way, Agnarr is not getting to Mischief until Mischief reaches Live. Sucks but, oh well.
  11. Ravanta Suffer Augur

That justification doesn't track any longer, as I'm assuming you would agree.
  12. Corilleous Elder

I 100% agree it was a BS response but it is what it is, just sharing. I guess the massive influx of LDoN augs would break the server if ever allowed on Mischief
  13. ikarinokamii Elder

I think more people would transfer from angarr to other servers, however the devs make it available when it doesn't make any sense to do so, by the time they make it available you can just make a heroic character, or you miss like three expansions, so it's not worth it. I'm sure the same thing will happen with the new TLP's because I don't know forethought is hard thing.
  14. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

You should have left Agnarr and started a new character on Mischief when it started.

It is not like you peeps on Agnarr didn’t know you are locked in. Period.
    HighSpawnRate likes this.