Enchanter epic: snake head not moving???

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ensorcell, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Ensorcell New Member

I know with 100% certainty that the head of the snake used to move. It is not moving at all since I have gotten it on yelinak. why on earth would this have been changed?
    WatAB likes this.
  2. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

I don't remember it ever moving. If you look at the other epic 1.0s, none of them move, some have particle effects but that's all. No animated weapons.
  3. Mookus Augur

I could have sworn the enc epic1 snake moved, but I only wiz so I can’t be sure.

My wiz 2.5 epic moves, it’s not just particles. It has 4 gems that orbit a master.

Iirc the cleric epic used to be a ball on a chain that moved a little.

War epic was just particles iirc.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I don't have any proof the enchanter 1.0 moved, but I believe it did.
    What I did find that is interesting is the cleric 1.0 used to animate (depending on posture) and that is a lot easier to see proof of. However, the cleric 1.0 no longer does it (wonder if it's an unusual bug)?

Here's a couple old pics:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And a current one:
    [IMG]
    Stymie and Szilent like this.
  5. Szilent Augur

me too, I remember cle flail being flailey, and I remember the Serpent looking around. Nothing super dramatic, just turning side to side some.
  6. Stymie Pendragon

I don't know about the enchanter epic, but I know the cleric epic ball would swing on the chain as shown in the pics above.
  7. WatAB New Member

Animation of the epic(s) starting at 15:55, Enchanter epic is at 16:21

RPoo likes this.
  8. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

It definatly moved in the past, I noticed the cleric epic was different the other day but didnt think much of it.
    Has anyone checked if the necro epic's jaw still moves?
  9. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

It does not :(
  10. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

I wonder why the changes were made, they couldnt have been causing too many issues.
  11. Tucoh Augur

Does the gem in the hilt of the SK epic still animate? That's the only other one I know of that animates. What non-epics weapons have animation?
  12. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

The SK one still does. The Ragebringer was so underwhelming it was hardly noticed, but still does it's thing. The tiny beads along the blade. Paladin epic is still on fire. Druids still have their leafblower.
  13. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

I didnt even know ragebringer had any effects on it
  14. Tevik Augur

Is it not moving while equipped? I know I got one several years ago for a snake charming setup in my house, and it didn't move when placed. I just figured it had to be held for the animation to work for whatever reason.