Sylra Fris Spawn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nurtae, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Nurtae New Member

Category: NPC
    Date/Time: Tue Jul 26 17:35:57 2022

Character: Level 120 Necromancer (Main)
    Zone: Umbral Plains

Description: Greetings,

I have been camping Sylra Fris in Umbral Plains for several days in search of the Sylra's Trinket augs for my alt toons. I believe the spawn for this named to be bugged. Please investigate.

The last time that I have seen this named creature was 7/25 at 1:26am EST. Since that time, I have killed over 68 placeholders (as of this bug report) without a spawning Sylra Fris. I can confirm that the correct PHs ("a syl ren keeper", all three of them) are being killed.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

I spawned and killed it this week, thats just bad RNG but normal. Not a bug.
  3. Windance Augur

I had two spawn this afternoon during a 60-90 min XP session. One dropped aug.

It is not uncommon to go 4-6-10 hours and only see 1 or 2 spawns.
    Strumph likes this.
  4. Strumph Augur

You are a 100% correct there! I have spent a lot of time at that camp getting 4 augs for my toons, countless others for guildies and not to mention lesson burns there. You may not see her for hours on end or see her several times. It's just the RNG.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

She spawned 3x for me. Tributed it all.
    JK lol
  6. Alnitak Augur

Calculating mathematical statisctics for your particular experience it says that you got a 14.7% chance it to happen. In other words: if 7 people did what you did (kill 68 placeholders in a row in that camp) 1 would NOT see the named spawn. You simply had drawn 1 in 7 short straw. Hardly a bug, just unlucky today.

Your expectation of how frequently that named spawn is unfounded. It has a mere 2.7% chance per placeholder respawn on average. 68 placeholders = 14.7% chance to never see it.
  7. Nurtae New Member

Update: Now I'm up to 137 spawns without spawning Sylra. Funny thing is that when I /picked over a couple of nights ago I immediately saw a corpse that someone had killed. It isn't that Sylra isn't spawning, but apparently isn't spawning for me.