Daybreak does not want my money anymore?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vantose, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Leigo You come here often?

The only possible way to gift an expansion is to buy the activation key.
    Other then that it means his friend logged his account in and bought it with his CC. Since authentication requires a mobile number to turn it on, your friend may have done it by mistake.. try talking to him since that's the only other person that can unlock your account, unless you have given your info to other friends.
  2. NinjutsuMMO Augur

ive been trying to update my phone number for months... i even sent a petition about it not working... i followed the steps and it never updates my phone number... its tied to a old number i had years ago... what else can i do to fix it ?
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

I cant say for 100% sure this will work but you might be able to get an internet phone number and receive an sms text message over that.
  4. Stymie Pendragon

It sounds like you will have to wait for an answer to your petition. I was able to get my 20 year old accounts restored going that route, and hopefully they will be able to help you resolve your issue as well.

It did take a couple of days in my case.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This thread is pure gold.
  6. Arkanny Augur

Holy mother of necro threads batman!
    Metanis and Svann2 like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

And the gauntlet has been thrown down. How old can we go?
  8. NinjutsuMMO Augur

I know it's a old post but I was looking back for help on why the sms isn't updating on my account or why my petition has not had a reply...

I think their website isn't working for that feature cause it simply wont let you enter in a new phone number or update the old one...
    minimind likes this.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Seems like the forum should give you some warning before you reply to a thread thats been necroed. I never remember to check OP date then get all caught up in it.

Also - why does the forum sometimes forget how many posts in Ive read? I mean if Ive already read 3 and a half pages of posts its supposed to bring me to the newest one I havent read but sometimes lately its been forgetting and just dropping me back to the OP.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

The original thread was worth my time to read. Thank you for reviving it lol!
    Stymie likes this.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Oh, please, 5 years is a piker compared to some of the necros I've seen here ;)
    Loup Garou likes this.
  12. The real Sandaormo Augur

We found him, the last person in America without a cell phone.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What is the status of your ticket? You can check on that by signing into the website and over on the right is how to check your ticket status.

More than likely they responded with an automated email which you either didn't get or it got lost but anyway you didn't respond back so they closed the ticket. This is standard response from them in case the player was able to correct the issue then they can just close it and go on to the next one.

If you have to submit the petition again kindly explain to them that your phone number never receives the texts, and they should release the flag on your accounts. Should take about a week for all accounts to have the flag removed.

Most of this stuff is out of date now anyway
  14. Tual Augur

I've done it for friends before. Log in to their acct, use my CC to buy stuff, log out, stuff is gifted.
  15. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Bwahahaha.
    Yeah that's pretty much his style. He's essentially like the canned copy-pasted response that you get from braindead customer service workers. He reads the first line and then just guesses what you're asking, then pastes the response. Much like a poorly trained AI. And he does this all day, every day.
  16. Loup Garou De loop de loop

I think he is responding this year to the post made this year.

Why are you so horrible to him?

Every time you post its to cut him down, you do that every time, all the time when you post.

Let it go and put him on ignore if he bothers you that much.

Don't you know how to contribute to the forums with helpful stuff or is that all you do? Tear down other posters
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Took me a minute lol. But then I figured I am not seeing the post your responding to so it must be Drunkcon. I have him on ignore but he is the only one that follows every post I make and belittles me.
  18. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Hates cats paws. Scarred from a cats paws attack as a small child. The cat was declawed but it pummeled them unconscious when all they were trying to do was love them and hug them and squeeze them.

Remind them of a former lover that betrayed them in heinous ways and they shared a cat which the lover kept thus leaving a much deeper emotional hole than would have otherwise remained from said lover's betrayal alone.

Constipation. Eating way more steak than the Surgeon General recommends.

Sometimes people are more fun to interact with if you make your own stories to explain their behavior.
    Timmyboi and CatsPaws like this.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I be screwed if daybreak ever asked for my original credit card i started eq with because there's noway i would know it lol.
  20. Iven the Lunatic

2017 Necro thread - Close plz !