If they were to discount TOL to like 20 bucks I'd buy it today

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by A_ranger001, Jul 1, 2022.

1. A_ranger001 Journeyman

Just sayin'
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Basic version ...... $34.99 minus 10% = $31.50

Wait 3 months and get it 25% or 50% off. Even less
  3. Arkanny Augur

I'll just jump in at expansion time and get it for free =)
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If you enjoy the game, consider supporting it by subscribing, purchasing expansions or buying in-game items. :)
    Wdor and zleski like this.
  5. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Waiting for the Fippy Darkpaw Funko Pop
    Jamazar likes this.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Wonder if that would work with car companies? Walk in, if this car was 50% off today... I'd buy it today!
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Stop being cheap. Or at least stop coming here to advertise about the fact you're cheap to everyone else.
  8. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

$20 is a pretty fair price for the content offered.
    A_ranger001 likes this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Don't buy it if its not worth it to you. Pretty simple. Might as well go tell the gas station attendant you want to pay $2 a gallon for gas.

Its a once a year price for thousands of hours of entertainment. Either pay for it or don't, stop whining about being poor or cheap on the forums.
    Wdor likes this.
  10. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

How’d you get thousands of hours out of ToL? I got 40 hours, and wrapped it up.
    A_ranger001 likes this.
  11. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

If you enjoy playing EQ you can get "thousands" of hours out of it easily. If you don't enjoy playing EQ, then "wrapping" it up in 40 hours or less is about right.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Why do you assume that time spent means you like EQ? There are plenty of people dropping hundreds of hours a month that don't like EQ.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Masochists rule ? o_O
  14. Derd Augur

Every named, every collectible in 40 hours.. my you have good luck with spawns.
  15. Laronk Augur

with how small the expansions are, if you don't raid its almost better to just take a year break every other expansion so you pay 40$ to get a fair amount of content
    Kaenneth, A_ranger001 and Skrab like this.
  16. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

I don’t do those, it’s clipboard middle-manager content. Hunter and collections are some of the content offering I’ve ever seen a game offer.
  17. Schadenfreude Augur

So nowhere near wrapped up.