HH Sebilis - undead frogloks all see invisible to undead

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wulfhere, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Wulfhere Augur

New this year! Hardcore Sebilis undead frogloks always see invisible to undead due the body type patch. It's no longer possible to move into the crypt area safely with IVU.

level 103 krup ghoul knight
    level 103 dar ghoul knight
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

bodytype changes!
  3. Herf Augur

They're not dead yet ;)
  4. Zheros Lorekeeper

Sorry to say ... this is not a Bug.

As an avid camper of the Crypt over the last few years during HH I can safely say that for at least for the last 3 years straight this has been the case. All the Undead Frogs and Skeletons (trash or non named) have seen Undead Invis.

Darkened Box of Nil Space x 30 (12 to go) over last 3 years (and YES, I leave the Crypt so others can get their Boxes too).
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Wulfhere Augur

That has not been my experience in those annual camps.
    Currently the skeletons (still) do not see undead invis, and never have afaic, contrary to your claim. Only the undead frogloks have this new ability 100% of the time (instead of just some of them sometimes).
  6. Zheros Lorekeeper

Not sure what server your on but just tested again with Pally thats been camping Crypt all day on CT and every Skeleton has seen through his Perfected UI AA all day, same for the frogs just like last few years.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Povar and right now it is as I describe. Curious that it might be a per server variance and issue.

ps: just got another box too.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Its random which mobs you get. Sometimes you get lucky and they dont see. Other times you will have to kill your way there.
  9. Wulfhere Augur

But TK, it's been 100% this year and that has never been true before, so I blame the body type patch.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

I had a few times I didn't have to kill anything this year. I stupidly made 4 new characters that I had to farm cones and malo sticks for lol.
  11. Wulfhere Augur

Okay. I've been conning all the frogs and so far all see invis (like 20+ in a row). I'll run a rogue down to check em against SoS as that might be an indicator.

ps: The 3 beyond the door right now do not see SoS, but they all have SI set..

[Sat Jul 02 12:29:12 2022] Krup ghoul knight regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say? (Lvl: 103)
    [Sat Jul 02 12:29:12 2022] Your Shroud of Stealth keeps you hidden from watchful eyes.
    [Sat Jul 02 12:29:17 2022] Krup ghoul knight regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say? (Lvl: 103)
    [Sat Jul 02 12:29:17 2022] Your Shroud of Stealth keeps you hidden from watchful eyes.
    [Sat Jul 02 12:29:25 2022] Dar ghoul knight regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say? (Lvl: 103)
    [Sat Jul 02 12:29:25 2022] Your Shroud of Stealth keeps you hidden from watchful eyes.
  12. Wulfhere Augur

Now that the zone has reverted to normal, I am finding the level 50ish undead frogloks all see invis to undead as well.