Every week, there is a level 1 bard that trains the hell out of sol b and the hole

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Forbick, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Forbick Journeyman

Is DPG going to do anything about the warp hacking far taunting garbage that keeps making throwaway level 1's and training people in these zones? I have petitioned, I have sent in videos, I have done everything that I can yet this guy still appears..
  2. Forbick Journeyman

Yelinak Server.. it is cancerous
  3. Brazy Augur

I heard about this from the Yelinak Discord.

There is a list filled with botters, camp stealers, and KSers who are all being targeted by a vigilante. Maybe stop cheating Forbick.
    Knifen likes this.
  4. Forbick Journeyman

I don't cheat, plain and simple, i run 5 computers and manually press every button on their keyboards, so thanks for assuming the worst Brazy
  5. TLP Addict Augur

As opposed to all the previous TLPs that were totally non cancerous during classic-pop.
    Xhartor likes this.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Sounds like something a botter would say, I'm going to go ahead and assume that a vigilante EQ hacker that is exacting righteous retribution upon other hackers probably knows how to recognize one.

As they say, takes one to know one.
  7. Forbick Journeyman

I don't need to justify myself to you, however, pm me and I can send you a pic of my 5 computers sitting on my desk with keyboards everywhere. I don't need to cheat in a game I have played for god knows how long. Troll somewhere else, I don't use hacks, I am, however, calling for action against a person who ACTUALLY cheats in the game. I mean the server seems ruined already, but jesus christ do we really need to have a hacking scrub training legitimate boxers???? In a game where I am told I am allowed to box? Does not seem quite fair
  8. Gheed Is not reading your response

Weird its always the same people that are at efreeti for days on end.
  9. TLP Addict Augur

Don't care if you're legit or not, if you're sitting on high value loot camps for hours and hours making it next to impossible for normal people to have a chance at that loot you get what you deserve either way.

This is me attempting to care about some boxing degenerate getting run out his camp by a level 1.

[IMG]

Go get a real job.
  10. Forbick Journeyman

First of all, I was fighting fire giants, for the third time in its entirety, I don't sit at efreeti camp or any of that other bullcrap I have other things to do with my time I was pulling the giants when he trained.
  11. Forbick Journeyman

Why is this community so toxic? I am expressing concern about a griefing player and people side with him, YOU DONT KNOW ME nor what I do. I am a raider and I play the game just like everyone else. I dont sit around farming crap all day like the stupid botters
  12. Gheed Is not reading your response

Generally "new members" aren't raiders that have been around for a long time. Nice try though.

You expect people to believe that you sit in sol b multiple times a week farming normal fire giants at 4am EST?
  13. Forbick Journeyman

I rarely ever post on the forums Gheed.. click my name tho, this account active since february 2013
  14. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Sounds like a smear campaign against a true hero.
    Lineater likes this.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

For ME?
    FranktheBank likes this.
  16. Dr Jackstraw New Member

Is the Bard training non-boxing groups?
  17. Gheed Is not reading your response

Only seen the botters complaining about him anywhere they can... Almost like for some reason they can’t record due to something bad on their screen
    Dr Jackstraw likes this.
  18. Dr Jackstraw New Member

What a hero. Helps make up a bit for all the dang boxer groups that train players out of any level-appropriate camp with any drop worth over 50 platinum.
  19. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Cull the weak.
    Boogatti and Branntick like this.
  20. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

This sounds just terrible

What are you doing with a six box team in SolB for weeks on end. ...hmmm...