will there be a 4th of july event

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darkchaos, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Darkchaos New Member

returning player not sure how they do the 4th anymore or if they even do. Can anyone enlighten me as to if they will and what or when it is?
  2. Zansobar Augur

They will probably announce it Friday...
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

They never officially announce such bonuses until right before they start. But it's a pretty safe bet it will be 76% bonus xp, 76% bonus rare spawns, 76% increased faction. It's been that way for the last several years.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have been announcing these things at the last minute recently and I wouldn't expect that to change soon.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Pro tip, google what they did last year for 4th of July and there's about a 99.99% chance the bonuses will be exactly the same this year, maybe off by a day or 2 as they seem to kick off on a certain day of the week as opposed to a particular date.
  6. Captain Video Augur

There is a 76% chance they will announce it before it starts.
  7. TLP Addict Augur

CrazyLarth likes this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

Pure guess but I think it will be 76% bonus xp, 76% bonus rares, 76% bonus faction and it will start sometime on Thursday (maybe Friday) and be announced at the last possible moment as usual.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I like how every single holiday that we know will have a bonus weekend we get a thread asking about it. Almost always in TLP forum only =P
  10. Herf Augur

That's because any normal player would expect they would announce things more than 3 hours INTO when the event starts. You know, so people could maybe plan? But that would make too much sense.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

How many times does the late announcement have to happen before it is expected?
  12. Elskidor Augur

There will be a July 1st xp event around noon and it should still be going on for the 4th.
  13. Triconix Augur

Normal people realize that there is an event for the holiday Every. Single. Year. and can plan around it with or without an announcement. Something that occurs annually isn't just going to stop happening. I wake up each morning expecting the sun to rise in the East. If not, we got some problems.
  14. Herf Augur

Players come, go, and return. Not all of them are slavish EQ addicts. Still others might want to plan ahead with the family.
    Dr Jackstraw and Koshk like this.