Not A Bug Ranger Jolting and Enraging Roundhouse Kicks Timer Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fuelforfire, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Jun 23 20:17:09 2022

Character: Level 120 Ranger (Main)
    Zone: Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life

Description: The Ranger ability: Enraging Roundhouse Kicks has recently caused a delay difference for use with Jolting Roundhouse Kicks. Both Combat Skills are RK I - Level 117. Both used to be, and should be, on the same Timer. If I use Jolting Roundhouse Kicks, Enraging Roundhouse Kicks ability goes down right away. However, if I use Enraging Roundhouse Kicks, Jolting Roundhouse Kicks doesn't go down for several seconds and then both will come back up at the same time to use again. This also seems to occur in multiple zones.
  2. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

3. Fintank Augur

It sounds like you have just maxed out your Jolting Kicks AA but not your Enraging Kicks AA to match. If you're using the new Disc and not maxed on one of them, they'll revert to their maximum CD (Minus Slot 3). The game takes the CD timer of whichever ability you use on the same timer as it's refresh. Which is why if you use Jolting your Enraging will be on 13 second recast vs if you use Enraging it will cycle to 19 seconds. It works the same in reverse, if you use Enraging then both your timers will be set to 19 as opposed to 13. This is of course, until you max your Focus for Enraging Kicks.
    Stymie, Fuelforfire and Strumph like this.
  4. Strumph Augur

Not a bug

Fintank is correct. Just tested and no issue with both maxxed out and showing 13 seconds.
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  5. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

Agreed and ty for the feedback. Jolting is maxed at 6/6 and Enraging 5/6.