PoI: Solid Block of Perilium

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alena, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Alena Elder

For nearly a week I am doing regular zone clearings to get that part for the PoP Access Quest: Alternate Access Halls of Honor. Neither before nor after patch this Block is dropping. Either this is bugged or horribly ultra-rare which makes no sense for a level 55-62. If I need a level 115+ to ransack the zone and even then this thing does never drop then something is wrong with that quest.

Please look into that thing, I assume something is broken with the rarity level or at least it should get a bit more love. Thanks.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

It has a higher drop rate from a corroded prototype and a malfunctioning system (followed quickly by a rust covered model). I don't know what server you're on, but I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of these the last time I was farming PoI which was just a couple of weeks ago as I was hunting Superconductive wires to restock glaciators on my trader (on Povar)
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. Soulbanshee Augur

Check your filters make sure you did not set it to never.
    CrazyLarth and Aanuvane like this.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Alena Elder

Many thanks and I am very sorry.... my bad.. you are right... and I wondered why I don't get it to drop. I must have blocked it years ago.