Looking for a PST/Late night EST guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by theschwasound, Jun 17, 2022.

1. theschwasound New Member

I work the 3-11:30 pm shift at a hospital on EST, but I really want to do the original raids for once. Anyone know any later hours guilds that raid? I realize this is a long shot since most people here have like, families and responsibilities and stuff but surely there are a few night owls.
  2. Davo The Bard

3. TheDohn Augur

Yep. Aussie guilds are your best bet. Strix on Yelinak, Pacifica on Thornblade, Spectral on Mangler, or Wreckers on Bertox - just depending what era you want to play in.
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

Gotta check the TLP guild section on discord
  5. Maph Lorekeeper

i agree, guilds very actively post on the discord. Probably the best place to find one
  6. c313 Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-yelinak-pst-guild.282064/

Assuming this is for Yeinak..

Stop Yelinak Us is one of the few late PST Guilds on the server. Weekday raids start 830 PST / 1130 EST.

Though as of right now we're capping out on raid spots and recruitment for raid spots is very limited right now. But more than welcome to join as Friends N Family and get first priority when more raider spots open
  7. Maph Lorekeeper

Please do recruitment in the correct thread.