Earthshaker

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ZenMaster, Jun 6, 2022.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Is Earthshaker worth anything these days? I am aware of the single target proc nerf. Other than a cool collector item, could it be a strained AE PL tool or very situational AE proc until Coral Hilted Tulwar? What is its trade value?
  2. HekkHekkHekk Augur

3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

NM me,
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=462

=/ Probably why I still have one banked
  4. Xenophon Luclin Server

It could be worth alot on Vaniki depending on the demand for AE PL services now and later on. I would put it at 1 Krono minimum and 3 Krono market. More if it is a sought-after PL tool.
  5. HekkHekkHekk Augur

No one is putting time into Vaniki.
    Lineater likes this.
  6. Xenophon Luclin Server

That's why PL services will be in demand. PLs to 60 to get the Vaniki illusion will be a big deal in a few month.

Earthshaker procs at 35 on Vaniki.
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

These multi-Krono prices are crazy. I've never seen ES actually sell for that much on a progression server.

It has no, or almost no use in a raid.. ever (basically the same with all AoE proc weaps)
    It barely, if ever, is the best choice of weapon.
    It has no resale value. (See my previous)
    There are better/faster/safer ways to PL than to use an ES.

It is a piece of EQ history and a wall hanger if you stick around until HoT. Aside from that, it has no other value unless you can hold onto it until a merge with live and find a buyer.
  8. Gheed Is not reading your response

Lol

They sell easily for at least a krono throughout classic. Just because something is not "the best" doesn't mean it has no value. You might be surprised to see what people spend their plat on
  9. Barder-mangler Augur

I don't disagree on the time portion, but it does have intrinsic value for PL as a couple other posters have stated. You'd also be surprised at what people are paying for high end items on Vaniki, I've seen multiple items go for 5-10kr already. It might be a different server, but whales are gonna whale.
  10. Lineater Augur

Not playing Vaniki, but the funniest thing I caught on a stream was people paying like 5-10krono for deepwater emblem LR (quest drop for Temperance). And that's the easy part of the quest. And they seemed to be dropping like crazy, perhaps due to the double loot tables.
  11. Xenophon Luclin Server

Earthshaker, prenerf CoS, and Mask of Tinkering are the 3 items that could justify the cost of a server transfer from TLP to Live.
  12. Pizzanomicon Augur

Sold one for 3kr just a week ago xD.
  13. Maph Lorekeeper

best 2h weapon in classic imo