Bard seeking help with epic while HH active.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Windance Augur

Good morning,

We have a newish bard in the guild who has been working on her bard epic 1.0.

She's up to the point where she needs a piece from Trak in Seb.

Normally she would be able to walk in and one shot it. Right now Trak is boosted up due to hardcore heritage.

Are there any alternatives to get the old Trak? or does she just need to wait till HH goes away, or hope to get enough folks to do a pick up mini raid on seb ?

She said she tried AoC and had no luck, so I'm guessing that there is no easy way to get old Trak.
  2. Laronk Augur

Any chance you can include the server? I would actually assume HH trak isnt that bad
    The AE range is 100 on that ae so make sure your healers don't stand next to each other. If you tell us what server it's on there might be enough people on the forums + their boxes and friends that might just want to kill HH trak for "fun"
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Epic drops are not seeded during HH, you'll have to wait until the zone goes back to normal.
    Kialya likes this.
  4. Sobmre Augur

just wait till its over bro.......
  5. Windance Augur

Not what we were hoping for, but its kind of what I expected.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Earlier this past week, there was another thread about the same subject and somebody stated that they HAD gotten the drop they needed from and AoC version of Seb/Trak. Perhaps find that thread and DM the poster, there may be hope yet!
  7. Cicelee Augur

Maybe AOC version doesn't drop the piece every time or something? I dunno...
  8. Kamor Lorekeeper

If the goal is to obtain the 1.5 then 2.0 epics, do the pre-quest. It takes under an hour.
  9. Loup Garou De loop de loop

10. Tatanka Joe Schmo