Mob Stunlock changes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chantertlpxd, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

No, the actual reason was forum whiners.
    Gnothappening likes this.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Sadly incorrect, people WERE complaining about not being able to XP in the Deep because the evil AE'ers were there. Them also doing Sol B, Velks, Seb, PoInno, etc wasn't helping the cause but there were complaints about shards and shrink wands being unavailable as well. People just love to complain about everything.
    Accipiter likes this.
  3. Gnothappening Augur

Thing is that is an outright lie though. If someone is doing aoe in the deep, you will spend all of 1 minute getting your shard. I know because I have ran in there with my entire 6 box and gotten everyone sharded after 1 pull. They are no drop, lore, and have to be destroyed by handing them in to a priest of discord. A person doing aoe literally can't keep you from getting one.

As for the shrink wand, bleh, all you have to do is move to the camp and take it. A person doing aoe can't take it from you. If they try they are training your group and they get a vacation.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  4. error Augur

If AoE groups are a problem then make it so some percentage of mobs in exp zones spawn stun immune. There are raid encounters in later expansions designed to require chain AoE stuns so blanket solutions like OP suggests won't work.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

You're not wrong, I'm just repeating how it went down on the forums.