Anguish Augs and the Murkglider School Leader issue.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elabone, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Adding something to a list when it shouldn't have been is a bug and the correct action would be to post about it in the bug section were developers are looking for issues. It is much less likely to be seen in this forum then it is in the bug section. If it is a bug and not intended they can quickly take action on it and that can be tracked.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I thought Bristlebane had overtaken FV for #1 live server population some time ago.
  3. Magician9001 Augur

It's not different in the ways that matter. Random loot is pretty much always been on mob difficulty and/or spawn timer. In those 2 ways it's exactly how it always works with Random loot just like WoS named and MPG group trials BTW there is like 10 other mobs that spawn in pick and multiple times a day that share spawn timers with CoA minis. You can Zone between NC and WoS and do the same thing with new aug dropers in there by chain spawning picks. This is a server feature not a bug or an imbalance.
  4. Elabone Augur

Look, im sure youre sitting at the camp right now taking advantage of it. But considering that only shamans can spawn this mob, it 100% creates an imbalance. Theres no other mob in the game that spawns on such a short window that drops items this good. Stop fighting it, jesus. Its embarassing. Remove the augs from the SPAWNED version thats triggered by shamans, and everything goes back to normal. It really seems simple. Im not sure how, or why other than (i want to also take advantage of this) anyone would opppose this change.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Sounds like a great start to a post in the bug section to bring this to dev attention faster.
  6. Elabone Augur

"quicky take action"

Im not sure youve posted many bugs before.

The last bug that needed to be fixed, required me to pay players in pok to head over and like the post so that the developers saw that it was a concern. Thats absurd.

This is an oversight, and likely wasnt known about until this server launched omens. MAYBE the devs dont care. But to say its a bug is silly, because we dont know for sure the intent that was had when adding mobs to the list.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And not posting it where devs can easily see it will not help it get fixed any faster. You seem to be invested in getting this fixed but refuse to make a post in the one section of the forums dedicated to reporting bugs.
  8. Triconix Augur

FWIW if you make a post on bug forum I'll like it free of charge and I don't even play on the server :)
    Elabone likes this.
  9. Elabone Augur

Tbh, I dont care about getting it fixed. I can farm my augs already. I was bringing it to the attention of the people who make the decision on whether it needs to be fixed. If it never gets changed, ill still be doing anguish, its not a big deal.
  10. Ishbu Augur

On any TLP that has ever gone through OOW, getting the anguish augs is easy for characters who want to get them. It is even easier on mischief. Complaining about just shows naivete to how easy those augs are to get especially with how long OOW and really the whole level 70 era will be.

Fun fact, on the morning of February 1st 2023, the population of Mischief will still be maxed at level 70.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You don't care about it getting fixed and just want to come to the forums to complain? As I have stated before the best way to bring a bug like this to the devs attention is to post it in the bug section.
  12. MustardonWatermelon Elder

I see a lot of complaining about the difficulty of getting the good stuff.

As always, the person making the complaining is completing ignoring bonus loot.
  13. Elabone Augur

So because something is normally easy to do, we should allow it to be exponentially easier for the select few who can/will do it?

This is equivalent to when fear golems were dropping raid loot.
    This is equivalent to when Spite golems were dropping raid loot.
    This is equivalent to when PoGrowth minis were dropping AoW loot.

All of these items were quickly changed, because they impacted the overall health of the server.

Right now, you can spawn 5 aug mobs per 2 hours in anguish, or kill the School Leader 24 times. Thats a problem. The dev have already shown historical precedence in changing things like this. Thats why i brought it to the forums attention.
  14. Elabone Augur

Youre not paying attention. Whether randomized or not, whether bonus loot or not. I can take my 6 characters and do anguish by myself. This server, and the lack of any common sense when it comes to tiering mobs will not impact me from getting my augs. It however, should still be fixed.
  15. Elabone Augur

I saw something was wrong, I opened a discussion about it. Thats all.
  16. Magickon Augur

You're complaining because other people are playing the game and winning.
  17. Captain Video Augur

If we're only counting active raiders, I believe that is a true statement. However, FV has a large so-called family/casual population, much larger than on any other server, and that tips the balance.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You started the thread about this issue and made multiple posts about it which suggests that you see it as an issue yet you don't want to post in the area of the forums designed to report bugs.
  19. Magician9001 Augur

Naggy isn't 1 groupable in classi.

AoW isn't 1 groupable in SoV

Anguish minis are.
  20. Gheed Is not reading your response

Not an issue, its called random loot.

You know, that thing that all of you swear is the reason you play on Mischief