Test Update 06/07/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Derd Augur

It says In July!! So...
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Cadira Augur

Has a verdict been made on reclaim energy/monster summoning yet? Has a suitable replacement/fix been implemented or at least been brainstormed for it's potential removal?
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Tolzol Augur

Unfortunately it’s only a nerf to berserkers, the others don’t have a detrimental dicho so for them it just applied twice so this change did nothing for them besides fixing the double messaging.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, I'm just curious why they're giving details of a feature in a patch message that isn't actually in the game yet. Seems like that should have just been a general announcement about Overseer, and not part of the patch information since, you know, it's not actually in the patch.

Unless they're just giving us fair warning that they're probably about to F it all up. :D
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Possibly to go live 1st July, so would need to be in this patch but not live as the July patch won't be until the middle of the month it needs to be patched in June.

I asume it was in the test patch.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and klanderso like this.
  6. Riou EQResource

There are new agents this month, and they are suggesting possibly new ones for the future holidays listed
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, but it's this part that's confusing:

That would imply the new agents don't come out until next month (July), and they just decided to announce it a month early, I guess. That's why I wanted clarification from a red name.
  8. Riou EQResource

Probably just a weird month used since Scorched Skies runs on Live servers from June 27 to July 11, so mostly in July days
  9. Mhad Lorekeeper

Can we please do the same for Beastlords?

We are currently limited to starting the epic at lvl 51 due to the requirement for the Copper Medal of War turn in.

Thank you,

Mhad~
    Skuz, Yinla, Selur and 3 others like this.
  10. Rebelicious Augur

Yes please update for beastlords as well as berzerkers on TLPs, it's not far some classes get singled out to be left behind.
    Skuz and Yinla like this.
  11. Jedis Arch Mage

Enraged Imp spawns on Agnarr which is locked to LDON. So I think you should be good.
  12. theonepercent Augur

Agnarr has the Velious version of fear, Vaniki doesn't.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Is this on the level locked server or on other servers?
  14. niente Developer

Please make sure to post in the Bug Reports forum about things if they haven't been reported there yet (things that aren't newly broken on Test). Especially issues with the new TLPs. It will help us be more aware of existing bugs and help get them tracked and fixed more promptly.

Thanks
    Skuz and minimind like this.
  15. Mhad Lorekeeper

Vaniki. I have posted a bug report as while it wasn't clear that Niente was referring to my issue, I thought it would be prudent to do so just in case. :)
    Skuz, Waring_McMarrin and Yinla like this.
  16. Iribabh Augur

Totally agree. I've had more fun using this big statue equipped with some really cool looking hammers I found in a lowbie zone than I've had in a long time on EQ. Big sadge
    sauron3030 likes this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:mad::mad::mad:

So we are going to suck even more now, well that's just...

[IMG]

:D:D:D

Good stuff, especially the Leave all option.
  18. Jedis Arch Mage

Doh! Sorry, figured with Gates being unlocked, it would be at or past the version Agnarr was running. Nothing to see here, folks :(
  19. drizerker Lorekeeper

Zerker community of 20 is about to become 5 after this one. Already behind others on raids which is ok and makes you work your tail off to be respectable but now you're talking a 30-50% damage decrease? Very Disappointing to have nothing else to offer to a raid.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. Tolzol Augur

It’s about a 100k DPS nerf, not quite 30-50% but yes still substantial given our current state.
    Whipalox, Skuz and minimind like this.