No level loss Perk needs tweaking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Do raid guilds require that perq?
  2. Laronk Augur

But really even playing as a raid tank on live it’s never been an issue for me, I think this is at most an advantage during classic.
  3. Laronk Augur

If you’re actually worried about the classic feel then pet walling should be a thing, heck I remember bad mid their guilds using pets to tank beast? Raid in voa and it being an issue of concern for some here on the forums.

They could have still killed aow you on vaniki with bind rushing without that perk. At 40 you only lose like 6pct a death, the actual way to fix that would be for people to respawn with 0 mana, make it so mobs with moth have an unlimited summon range. If you watch them do parts of that raid they were complaining that it took so long to die so they could have some more mana.

Really it worked because the charmers were out of summon range and they didn’t do it in instance, those players are bound there. Aow was one rounding the players and at most they would have lost a couple levels, the charm pets were doing the damage from my understanding.
  4. Laronk Augur

kael is a city zone they just bound there,
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Yes, but I was assuming that they did this in the instance. Besides this is one of the few places that would be easy to bind rush like that.
  6. sieger Augur

No, this was done in open world. No one was rezzed. When you die in the same zone you are bound in you come back immediately at your bind spot with like 20% mana, no zone load is required either so it is instant.
  7. Ambee Elder

One of the dumbest posts I've ever read, and that's saying something.

How terrible is your guild where enough people are dying to DTs for this to even be an issue? It literally happens once every 30 seconds, are people really dying so much that they would go from level 50 to 45 just from DTs without this perk?

It's a bigger issue on Vaniki, but has nothing to do with DTs and is pretty much required for downing Velious raid bosses at 40.
    code-zero likes this.